Gain valuable skills and extend these by exploring job opportunities
Are you interested in a rewarding career? Our Certificate II in Work Education course has been tailored to meet industry needs and standards through comprehensive consultation with industry professionals.
Certificate II in Work Education 22481VIC
This course offers people with special learning needs the opportunity to develop hands-on skills in simulated and workplace settings. This course will give students understanding of workplace expectations and gain skills in:
- job seeking
- communication and teamwork
- basic digital, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Further study
- Entry-level open employment
- Volunteer opportunities
There are no formal education entry requirements for this course. However, to enrol you must be willing to obtain a:
- Working with Children’s Check
- National Police Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (if required).
You will also need to provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccination.
This course is made up of 12 units of competency including 3 core, 1 WHS Stream unit and 8 elective units.
- VU22574 Investigate job opportunities
- VU22575 Identify workplace expectations
- VU22576 Undertake a work placement
Training is delivered 2 days a week (excluding public holidays and school holidays) in a blended model (Zoom and face to face) and is delivered over 30 weeks.
View our course calendar to see upcoming intakes for this course.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding for eligible individuals.
Victorian residents may be eligible for government subsidised training in Victoria under the Skills First Funding Program.
Eligibility exemptions and/or fee waivers may be available to:
- Asylum Seeker VET Program
- Eligibility Exemptions Initiative
- Skills First Youth Access Initiative.
|Skills First funded tuition fee||Skills First concession tuition fee||Fee for service|
|Maximum tutition fee||$0||$0||$12,568.50|
* These fees are indicative and may change according to individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may be required for first aid certificate, police check, Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check.
A BRACE representative will assist you in determining your eligibility and course fees, a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided to you.
Students will participate in 2 to 6 vocational activities.
*You will need to undergo a National Police Check before you begin the practical placement. Practical placement may not be possible if a check that is carried out contains adverse outcomes. In this instance, you may not be able to complete your qualification and your employment opportunities may be affected. If you are aware of, or are concerned about anything that may appear on a Police Check, please discuss this at your enrolment interview.
This training is delivered with funding from the Victorian and Commonwealth Governments. Eligibility criteria apply or training is offered on a fee for service basis. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
RTO Code: 3621